marketing strategist, creative writer, and inspiring conference speaker.
Damian Morgan is a respected speaker and advisor to corporate Australia on branding, advertising, and business development strategies.
He consults to several leading Australian companies and government departments, and over the past 5 years he has also presented to more than a two thousand small businesses making him one of Australia’s most seasoned and sought after business speakers. He’s a former ‘resident poet’ for ABC Grandstand, Fox Sports and Triple M who performed weekly poetic tributes and satire to entertain national audiences on television, radio and at corporate events. Today, he’s an MBA qualified management consultant and company director who specialises in the development of strategic sales and marketing programs for national brands and government departments. Damian has rare skills in both the art and science of marketing. He’s creative and strategic. He’s a former current affairs broadcaster, having hosted the drive program on 2CC in Canberra and the Summer Breakfast Show on 4BC Brisbane, where he also reported on business affairs for a decade. He is a seasoned and versatile facilitator, and has chaired forums on business, politics, law and medicine – including a high profile ‘Meet the Press’ forum in Parliament House, Canberra.
Born and raised on a remote cattle property in western Queensland, he proudly takes a practical, ‘no-bull’ approach to sales and marketing, and this refreshing approach has won fans at conferences across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. He has a Bachelor of Business, Masters of Business Administration (MBA), post graduate qualifications from the Australian Film, Television, and Radio School and is a Fellow of the esteemed Sir Vincent Fairfax Ethics in Leadership Program.
Every Damian Morgan presentation is different. As a keynote presenter, conference MC, or workshop leader, Damian’s powerful messages are tailored to ensure they reinforce the strategic goals of your conference or training objectives. If you’re unsure how Damian could add value to your conference or training program, contact him directly for a no obligation discussion. See below a list of some of his recent engagements.
- News Corp Business Leaders Seminars – Cairns, Townsville, Gladstone.
- Eyecare Plus National Conference, Sydney
- Superfinish Express National Conference, Queenstown NZ
- Westcourt General Insurance National Conference – Singapore
- Alcon Vision Care Air Optix Launch – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth.
- Budget Breakfast Moderator, The Sheraton Brisbane.
- Fred Hollows Night of a Thousand Stars Ball, The Great Hall, Parliament House Canberra.
- Fairfax Media Marketing for Momentum, Sydney & Brisbane
- Eyecare Plus High Performance Summit, Queenstown, NZ.
- Tim Horan Farewell Lunch, Star City Sydney.
- PoolWerx National Conference, Sheraton Mirage Gold Coast.
- Meet The Press Moderator, National Press Club Canberra.
- Data #3 Presentation Skills Training.
- IAG Insurance National Conference – Cairns
- Triple M Radio.
- The Alan Jones Program.
- ABC Grandstand.
- ICPA State Conference.
- Free Trade Agreement Forum, Moderator.
- Aboriginal Champions of Sport Dinner, Parliament House Sydney.
Morgan Productions is an integrated marketing agency, driven by results. Since 2004, we’ve helped generate sales and brand awareness for leading Australian companies and government departments.
Aussie icon, Dick Smith sits down with Damian and shares his views on Australian agriculture and the huge potential he sees in selling clean green Aussie product to the world. Read more>>
Bundy is much more than just the home of the iconic rum distillery – and I got to discover it myself. Read more>>
Thanks to Alcon for the invitation to speak about marketing opportunities for the optometry profession in Australia, and for hosting such an excellent event.
Postal: Level 4, 80 Petrie Terrace Brisbane
PO Box 255 Paddington 4064
Phone: +61 7 3229 6692
Fax: +61 7 3878 4412
site by horse & water